Chills., as she is known, wore some lovely trousers the other evening. They were like Aladdin pants but they were black and covered in sequins. Rather like Joan Crawford at the end of Humoresque, had her dress been reused after her body washed up on that beach and turned into some very on-trend pants 65 years later by some natty seamstress. Anyhoo, Chills. also has a friend with a paunch who thinks I watch too much t.v. I would just like to point out I have a job (sometimes) and over two friends. Take that.
We are all consumers. We consume media of one form or another constantly. I hope to produce media soon enough. It makes sense for me to analyse and comment on it. Got it, dear?
So, to Chills, I say *click click* arms in the air to you. Yeeeeeeaaah.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment